May 21 Update:
Dear Valued Patrons,
Thursday May 21st marks the next phase in Star City Brewing’s journey to reopen by permitting guests to enjoy their beverages inside the building once again. With this new ability comes some new temporary policies for the benefit of the patrons and the business.
- Social Distancing - We have rearranged our tables and chairs to abide by social distancing guidelines. Do not move them. Customers are also required to respect the social distancing of other guests. If you are not part of their group, keep your distance. We want everyone to feel safe. If you cannot respect this you will be asked to leave.
- Avoid Standing - Our table placement is how we are tracking six feet of separation. By standing you would be less than the minimum requirement from another guest. Please try to remain seated while in the brewery. Standing on our floor X's while waiting to order a drink from the bar is permitted.
- Max Party Size of 10 - Parties are required to be no more than ten persons. If your group is larger, you will be required to sit at separate tables. Do not move tables.
- Games Are Currently Off Limits - Due to state requirements to close "open congregate areas", all of Star City Brewing's communal games (Darts, Billiards, Foosball, Board Games, etc.) are off limits for the time being. However, you are welcome to bring your own from home.
- 21 and Over - Unless given permission by staff... Due to limited seating, we are going to temporarily require all "sit down" guests of the brewery to be of legal drinking age. This restriction does not apply to families visiting for take-out orders.
- Feeling Sick? Stay Home - Out of respect for our guests and our business, if you're feeling ill please stay home. Star City Brewing will be here when you are well enough to come back.
- Enjoy Responsibly - As always, we want everyone to enjoy our beverages and relax, but remember to keep the above bullet points in mind. We don't want to have to ask you to leave.
We all have been given a small privilege to start being social in person again, but we have also been given a responsibility. Please remember and respect this.
As stated before, if for any reason you would prefer to not visit us at this time we completely understand, we want you to feel comfortable and safe when you are at Star City Brewing. We are still here for your carry-out, and curbside pickup needs.
Thank you for understanding, and for being a loyal customer,
Star City Brewing
(Hours may change based on demand)
- Mon-Sat: 12 noon - 9pm
- Sun: 12 noon - 6pm
Operating hours for vulnerable populations
'Owler Buy Back Program:
If you bring us a clean Star City Brewing growler or howler in good condition we will give you brewery credit.
Accepting Growlers: Yes
Accepting Howlers: Yes
- Growler with cap $3.50 brewery credit
- Growler without cap $3.00 brewery credit
- Howler with cap $2.00 brewery credit
- Howler without cap $1.50 brewery credit
Fill / Exchange Policy:
- We are allowing for growler/howler fills, however there is a 10 minute sanitation wait time
To save on wait time, we will allow for a growler/howler exchange
- Growlers/Howlers from Star City Brewing must clean, black caps, glass and labels in good condition
- Growlers from other breweries must be amber, clean, glass and caps in good condition
- In addition to our draft and bottled beers. We will be offering ciders, cream soda, and hard seltzer
- Please call for questions about availability and pricing
- While supplies last